Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today is a Special Day

Today is Thumbelina Day. Our First Anniversary as a Family of 6. aka Gotcha Day. So far, Thumbelina has had a bath, has had her picture taken in the clothing she wore last March 12 when we first met her, has had lunch, and is now supposed to be sleeping. She is fighting it with all her might. She has fought the whole concept of sleep ever since I've gotten home. I'm tired.

I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store for us. I'm hoping that we can go out to supper when Mr. Happy gets home from work, and I know there is going to be cake. With icing.

And the missing luggage arrived today! I know you've all been worried about that, but it arrived safely this morning. Which is partly why we couldn't just take off and do anything special (like shop) - we had to wait for the luggage.

Stay tuned for pictures.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow, a year already? Congratulations!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOORAY! Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

D & S said...

This is a great day! Congratulations on your one year anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This is your TV. I find your post somewhat likeable. If possible, please get everyone to watch me. This is my shameless plug (get it, I'm a TV and I have a plug) A kiss.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

How sweet....HaPpY Gotcha Day!