Monday, November 05, 2007

Pictures As Promised

A little late, but here you go...

With our guide from China at a party our adoption agency had:
And this is us with her last March...see how much Thumbelina has grown?!
Thumbelina has a thing for balloons - similar to me and my post-it notes:
She was spinning around in circles with her balloon and bumping into peoples legs as they walked by:
So much cuteness - the juice boxes were a big hit:
Thumbelina and her BFF were giving each other "five":


We bought them matching dresses...Thumbelina is wearing a shirt underneath hers because we had just come from getting outdoor pictures taken and she had a wardrobe change in the truck...which was a tad chilly:
But they would only stay still for so long:
What a sweetheart:
Back home now - Where'd Thumbelina go? Peek-a-boo!
I just really liked this picture...it should go up before the peek-a-boo ones but I'm too lazy to move it:
These boys are always in my face:
Sometimes a girl just needs to eat with two spoons:
Sack of Potatoes for the Harvest Party:

Self-explanatory:
Admittedly, this year's Harvest Party was not my best work...but I just didn't have the time to put much effort into it. The boys were just happy that they got candy. Of course, it's all been confiscated now...but you weren't really expecting anything else, were you.

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

YOU MADE THAT CHICKEN? And it's not your "best" work? Wowsers- I'd like to see your BEST work, then....:-)

D & S said...

I think that chicken costume is a great costume! What a beautiful family!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Oh No, No, No, the chicken was a store bought costume, I'm very embarrassed to say. I always try to come up with something original and unique and make their costumes, but this year there was no time. I'm trying to locate pictures of some really cool costumes I've made in years past...if/when I find them, I'll post them.

4D said...

Great pics!!!!!!!!!

Keep smilin!

Shannon said...

Great photos! Amazing how much Thumbelina has grown!