Monday, January 23, 2006

Back from Banff



Husband and I were in Banff last week for a conference and we had a really great time. It was just nice to get away from the every day, not to mention all the shopping I did! We went early and headed up to Edmonton, and as husband would say, "Apparently there's a mall there." Oh the sales! I love a good bargain! We stayed at the Fantasyland Hotel, not a great room but it was fun. The sea lions put on a show for us and I had a massage in a tube thingy that pelted you with water. AC&T were happy with their souvenirs (whew) and I found some Canadian outfits for Baby Girl.

C has a cough, and headache and begged to stay home from school today. I almost gave in until he ran into the living and jumped on the couch...for some reason the concept of walking and calmly sitting has never caught on in our family...

No comments: