Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Top 10 Things I am Thankful for:

1. Coffee
2. Husband who brings me coffee in bed
3. Children
4. Eyes to see my children fighting with each other
5. Ears to hear my children fighting with each other
6. Arms to separate my children when fighting with each other
7. Legs to carry my children to separate rooms when they're fighting with each other
8. Naproxin
9. On-line and off-line friends
10. Free country to choose which criminal (I mean politician) to vote for in the next federal election


I did an on-line resolution test, and this is what the program figured my resolutions should be, and it sounds pretty good to me, so I'll just go with it:

1) Get a pet rock
2) Eat more nuts
3) Travel to Spain
4) Study animal behavior
5) Get in shape with street fighting

Wishing you all a blessed and prosperous 2006!

No comments: