Monday, December 17, 2007

SNOW DAY!

Yahooo!!!! Is it wrong of me to be happy that today is a snow day?? Is it wrong for me to be happy that since today is a snow day my assistant is staying home with her kids?? Because if it is, then I'm a terrible, terrible person. I love snow days! Zoomer is looking after Thumbelina and I am getting so much office work done. You can actually see parts of my desk! AND! I might even do some baking later on this afternoon. It can't get much better than that.

So Tigger has been illish for the last few days and didn't go to school on Friday. He's better now - not 100%, but better. He's not very happy that he'll be doing schoolwork today to catch up from missing Friday.

Shaggy was in tears this morning when I told him school was cancelled. They were going to go skating. And since it was after 7:00 am and our school still hadn't made the cancellation list on the radio, the principal was calling all the families...skating is still on! So he's a happy camper after all. Our school policy is that if the public schools are closed, then our school will be closed as well...so once I heard about the other cancellations, I let out a huge sigh of relief.

What else is there to tell you. Thumbelina really likes snow, and she really likes being pulled around on the toboggan by her brothers. They've just come inside with their cheeks all rosy-red.

Life is grand.

Pictures to follow once Mr. Happy gets home from his errand and tells me what I'm doing wrong with the camera. My computer is back, but now I can't get my camera to download the pictures and I don't know what to do.

But life is still grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss snow days......