Monday, February 25, 2008

Moronic

I am such a moron. No, really, I am.

Thumbelina has been having diaper issues for the last few weeks. They've been leaking, especially at night, so in the morning her jammies are usually wet as well. And while they're still fitting okay, the diapers are not as easy to put on and not as roomy as they were a few weeks ago. I was thinking that maybe I should move her up to the next size of diapers, but I just did that in November. And I was having a hard time believing that she would need the next size of diapers so soon after going into size 4. Size 4. And then I looked at the bag of diapers, and I've been buying size 3.

Moron.

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

Having a mom moment?

Lost your mind?

Not to worry, by the time you find it again you wont care anymore.

I'm always amazed 'I' survived my kids growing up. They are doing great now but I am still damaged.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. Gotta love it when that happens. LOL!

Anonymous said...

From one moron to another....

After years of therapy she will get over it. I know I did....I think. But that is next sessions topic:

If it's not one thing it's your mother.

Two Kayaks said...

Hee hee! These things happen and they DO NOT make you a moron.

Anonymous said...

Melvin said...

Now that you have finally admitted your problem, I can begin to help you.

Let the healing begin!

Kelley said...

Your comments are as funny as your blog entry!

Hang in there, Mom!

D & S said...

Oops.