Friday, February 08, 2008

PBD - Day 1 - Friday

So today is Day 1 of Shanny's Photo Bloggy Days. And I actually forgot until I logged on this morning to check the weather and saw her reminder e-mail, so you don't get my day from 6:30 am on when I got up, but rather from 8:00 am on, which is what my truck looked like this morning:

Finishing up breakfast:
Little Miss Banana Face:
Packing up the school lunches:
Packing up the kids:
8:15 am and we're on our way to school:
Goodbye Offspring! Have a lovely day!
Oh look! It's my brother:
Thumbelina and I stopped at the newest store in town:
Because we had to get a Valentine:
9:30 and time for a re-fill:
Our order:
What greeted us on our arrival home:
And how it looks now (and I won't tell you that it took all day to finally get to this state):
This was the site that greeted me when I came home from a ladies meeting last night...and I left it until today:
Time for quiet time so that I can clean up without my 'helper':
But first I need to check e-mail. The e-mail open on my screen was sent to me from Melvin - characatures of movie stars that he made in 'art class' at the 'institute' no doubt:
Little Miss Thing was quiet for too long, so when I went to check on her, this was how she greeted me...clothes are overrated anyway...at least she peed before she took off her diaper or else you'd all be saying GROSS right about now:
Yep, totally nekkid:
After a new diaper and clothes reapplied, Thumbelina decided to help me clean the floor:
11:00 and time for colouring:
While helping unload the dishwasher:
12:00 lunch:
And time for our Happy Nappy:
While I clean the bathroom:
Ahhh, much better now:
Time to fold laundry:
While I watch TV:
That was quick:
Time for lunch while I do some office work:
My lunch (it's a salad):
My screen background - from our photoshoot a few weeks ago - I could stare at it forever:
But while I eat, I need to catch up on some blog-reading before I do my work:
3:15 and time to get the boys from school - looks like we had another wardrobe malfunction:
Taking our picture in the mirror (Thumbelina is trying to look through the view finder with me):
Somebody still looks sleepy:
We've been waiting and waiting for those boys:
Finally, here comes Shaggy:
And Tigger (Zoomer had a practice after school and stayed until 5:00 when Mr. Happy picked him up):
4:15 - Afterschool snack:
While I go through the day's mail:
Time for Elmo:
And Gameboy:
5:30 and I need to practice:
But not without my helper:
6:00 - Supper! It was so cute when Mr. Happy walked in the kitchen with our supper - Thumbelina jumped off the piano and yelled 'Fe Fy! Hi Cha!' which translates to 'French Fries! High Chair!":
But before we eat we need to pray:
7:00 - Shaggy decides to practice his sax while I clean up the kitchen:
But not without his helper (she was singing her little heart out):
7:45 - Mr. Happy set up a stand for Thumbelina to sing all by herself:
Stalling before bedtime by looking cute:
I played a quick game with Tigger that came with his kids meal while Thumbelina was stalling:
8:00 and all is not well in our world - we do not want to go to bed (I guess I should buy Mr. Happy a new shirt, huh):
Shaggy found the Teletoon Retro Channel, so we all watched the Flintstones before bedtime:
After the boys went to bed, Mr. Happy and I stayed downstairs and watched The Number 23. I thought it was bizarre, Mr. Happy thought it was odd. And my day officially ended at midnight, when I went to bed.

Stay tuned for Saturday's excitement!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

WOW! Those pictures will be awesome one day when you want to remember "a day in the life!"

Kelley said...

BTW, I'm going "invitation only" on my blog today. If you'd like an invite, please email me at kapow1969@yahoo.com. I'd love to still have you as a reader!

D & S said...

Is that a typical day for you??? Holy cow you're busy!

Shannon said...

Wow, I'm tired just reading about your day! I don't know how you do it! I see you have fine taste in blog reading material though! ;)