Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Husband is Funny

He keeps me sane. His saneness cancels out my craziness. We are a good combination.

This morning Zoomer was quite upset with me because I didn't do laundry last night. I told him he didn't ask me to do laundry. Apparently all of his clothes, and I checked each and every drawer in his room, are in the washing machine washed, and he just presumed I was going to put them in the dryer for him last night. I would have if he had asked, but since I didn't know this was his plan, I didn't. He can be frustrating at times, that one. He's stuck wearing church pants to school today.

So Husband informed me this morning that he wants to leave the house tomorrow morning by 9:30 (TO CHINA - OH YAH!) And that's after dropping the dogs off at the vets.

And I told him that I needed to do all the paycheques tomorrow before we go.

And he said I could stay up all night tonight and do them.

Me: But what are we going to do all day if we're only spending the night in the city? (Our flight is Friday morning)

Husband: Shop.

Me: And where are we going to put all our purchases?

Husband: In the Tran.

Me: And where are we going to put all of our luggage and souveniers that we bring home from China?

Husband: Oh, we won't have Zoomer with us. He'll be staying at the orphanage.

Me Laughing: Good one!

We tease Zoomer that we're making an even trade - he's staying at the orphanage and Thumbelina is coming home with us. We're so bad. And this morning was one of those mornings when we're tempted to go through with our idle threat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. That's funny.

Hey! Good luck with your trip! I'll be praying for an easy flight and everything to go well with meeting your DAUGHTER!!! Cant wait to hear stories and see pictures!!! Make sure someone is able to take pictures of yall first meeting her!

Anonymous said...

You are leaving sooooo soon! You must be so excited! I hope all goes well with you....will you be doing your blog from China?

Janet T.

t~ said...

OMG! I totally missed your referral, TA and everything that goes along with it. I went back, read, and Ms. Thumbalina is drop dead gorgeous! Congrats and I can't wait for you to hold her.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to read all about it and to see more of Thumbelina!!

D & S said...

That's too funny. I can't believe you're leaving already! Have a safe trip. I can't wait for you to post about the little one.

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are leaving tomorrow?!?!?!? Have a wonderful and safe trip!