Saturday, March 31, 2007

Small Miracles and Bizarre Changes

Small Miracles - last night I had 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. That hasn't happened since last spring. Wow. Although, I did say to Husband, 6:30 on a Saturday morning is really an ungodly hour to have to get up. He responded with, She was raised Buddhist.

Bizarre Changes - Before we went to China, I couldn't eat breakfast. All I could handle was my 3 cups of coffee. Lunch was usually a bowl of cereal around 11:00 am, and then supper. While in China, I had breakfast everyday because one never knew what lunch would be. Especially on the days it was MacDonald's - I don't like MacD's here in the Great White North, so I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it in China. Now after coming home? I'm starving when I first get up, lunch is usually around 2:00 in the afternoon, and I'm not hungry for supper. So I haven't been eating supper. My stomach is still on China time.

Thumbelina has been practicing her crawling skills. She has quite the technique as she pulls with one elbow and pushes with one knee, but it gets here where she wants to be:






Please ignore the shnozzy nose and carrots all over her sleeve. I'm blaming that on Husband.

3 comments:

AM said...

schnozzy noses are cool. At least that's what Im telling myself.

I love the 3rd picture down.

How old is she exactly? Cant wait to hear more about her and meeting all your family and friends and just how you are adjusting to a little one being around again!

D & S said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you got some solid sleep. Sleep is good.

Anonymous said...

oh those pictures are just to die for. she is the prettiest, sweetest little girl! ur heart must melt each time u look into those eyes! schnozzy nose, carrots & all!! she's a HUGE blessing to your family! more pics, more pics, can't get enough of her! can't wait to hear more either!