Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mothers!

I don't know about you, but my Mommy was mean to me today. She took me outside and sat me in the grass, and even when I started to complain, she just kept taking pictures of me. I was in obvious distress! See?








Yesterday, my Mommy took me to see a nice man in a white coat. He spoke gently to me and put a funny looking thing on my chest. He said something about bronchitis, whatever that is. I just know that since then, Mommy is forcing me to drink this pink stuff. I don't really mind, I just put up a fuss to see if she'll actually make me drink it.

~Thumbelina

2 comments:

D & S said...

Too cute, even if she is upset. Hope her chest clears up soon.

AM said...

Cute cute cute! Even if she is upset! (Wow, so what the person above me said....) Bronchitis!! AAH!!!