Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to the Grind

Christmas is over. All signs of things celebratory have been boxed away for another year. Except for the stray ornaments found underneath furniture...

And we're back to the everyday of school, homework, laundry, cooking...the joys of life. So exciting I have to stifle a yawn. Wait, nope, I actually yawned.

With the everyday comes mundane blog posts.

So we'll do pictures instead.

Last Wednesday was the one year anniversary of our referral, and being the terrible mother that I am, I forgot to take Thumbelina's picture with her referral photo until yesterday. But I'm justifying the oversight by mentioning that our one year anniversary of actually seeing her referral photo isn't until tomorrow. So all is well.



In hindsight, it wasn't a good idea to have Elmo on TV while trying to get the Miss to focus on the camera...
But I do think this one is really cute:

The other day, Thumbelina and Mr. Happy were making faces at each other:

BTW, that's a stamp on her hand from visiting the lovely people at the bank...not a bruise...



Miss Thumbelina got into my post-its. I know!!! It's a good thing I love her so much, or else she'd be in big trouble...
She tried to eat them:
Apparently they're not very tasty:
The other offspring are just like their relatives...
Oh yeah, you know who you are...

3 comments:

kitchu said...

Happy ONE year referral anniversary! And thanks for all the pics, she is SUCH a cutie :O)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee. That was fun. :-)

D & S said...

Happy anniversary! She's really changed, but I guess most little kids do at that age. She's beautiful.