Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lessons

Whatever lesson it is that I'm supposed to be learning, I'm waving the white flag over here. I seem to be an accident waiting to happen these days. This morning, I fell down the stairs. And I think I broke my butt. Seriously, I now have dimples in the wrong cheeks. Plus my elbow is bruised and swollen and I jarred my back on my left side.

I had Mr. Toad take the kids in to school for me, I canceled my voice students for this afternoon and I've kept Zoomer home from school to look after Thumbelina. And I can't get comfortable. And I'm hungry.

So I think I'll finish off this bag of Doritos and have Zoomer get me a bottle of water while I slowly make my way back to my comfy couch.

I feel like such a dork.

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Dear me, girl! You have GOT to lay off the whiskey! LOL! Try not to move.....maybe if you tied a couple of pillows to you....?

AM said...

oh No! You certainly are having a bad luck streak.

I imagine Zoomer didnt mind at all getting to stay home from school though!

kitchu said...

OUCH. I'm so sorry.. how have I missed so many posts?