Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day and Other Stuff

Well, dear readership, I guess it's about time I turn off Scrabulous and Facebook and start paying more attention to YOU. Although, Scrabulous. It is addictive. I've been limiting my fun time spent on the computer because my office work is piling up. Because when mistakes are being made - not by me, mind you, but I'm the one who needs to fix them - it's just easier to take the job over and do it myself properly to begin with.

So. What have I been up to, you ask? I've started seeing a Naturopath again and on Thursday I will be taking an allergy test. And I have a list of 96 foods to eat by then. That gives me 2 days, people. And I've only eaten 18 foods off of the list and I started on Saturday. And it isn't like it's good food like cake and pie, it's all yuppy food like fish and lentils and filberts. Seriously, what is a filbert?

In the meantime, we've celebrated Thumbelina's 2nd birthday and Mother's Day. A belated very happy Mother's Day to everybody out there. I'm sure there was something else I was going to talk about, but now I can't remember.

There was a rumor that Melvin was going to guest-post. Believe me, that's one post you won't want to read. Oh, I totally meant to say miss.

The chicken pox are still making the rounds throughout the school, and Tigger is home today (and yesterday) with a fever. No spots, though, so I'm not sure what's up with him. And Thumbelina is beyond grumpy this morning. She's downright PMS-y. With a runny nose to boot.
So I'm sure you're bored to tears by now and just really only want to see pictures. I aim to please, to here you go:

I saw a similar shirt at Rubber Duckies blog, and of course since it was Elmo and Thumbelina is in love with Elmo, I knew I had to get me one. I mean her one. It came from here.
Her birthday cake came from a local grocer; I took in one of her storybooks and they scanned the cover and made an edible image. How cool is that!
She was very excited about presents!
And she LOVES her aquadoodle.
Tigger is having a great time playing with Thumbelina's new toys!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

TOO CUTE!!

Michael said...

TOO CUTE!!