Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Less Sleep Deprived

Wow, it's been a few days since I blogged. I don't blog when my assistant is here working, because she doesn't know I have a blog, and I don't want her to know. It's just our little secret.


So last night, Thumbelina slept pretty good. Husband is feeling better - did I tell you he was sick? I made him start taking the antibiotics that we took to China in case of emergencies, and he's feeling a lot better now. So he's able to help me out more at night with the little Miss. She went to bed last night at 8:00 pm, got up at 11:30 pm but Husband was able to get her back to sleep, then she slept until 2:30 am! In the playpen no-less. She was up again at 5:30, I changed her diaper thinking that we'd be able to appease her with sleepy playtime in our bed, but she fell back to sleep in my arms until 7:20 am. 7:20 am!!! Good thing it was pizza day at school today.


I am having trouble getting her to sleep when I put her to bed. When I lay her down in the playpen, she wakes right up and starts to cry. When Husband lays her down, she stays asleep. So my house is still messy but it is what it is. I'm glad that it's Easter and the boys have a 4 day weekend, because she adores them and they can keep her happy while I get some cleaning and laundry done.


So pictures:

Helping Mom at the office:


I have silly brothers:


Lovin' my bath:


Playing with my food:

5 comments:

AM said...

Hey! That's your daughter! Wooohoo! (still cant believe it!) Love the bath picture.

kitchu said...

Love the pics!! Glad you'll get some time to get needed stuff done while the brothers keep her entertained...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Did you get a new dishwasher...or was that what Thumbalina was doing in the sink?

Anonymous said...

ok, those pics, honestly, join me everyone in one big awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
she is just so adorable! happy easter to u and ur sweet family! enjoy the long weekend!

Richmond said...

What a sweet sweet girl - I am so very happy for you!