Friday, April 13, 2007

What Finger Are You?

You Are a Pinky
You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.
You get along well with: The Ring Finger
Stay away from: The Thumb
What Finger Are You?


http://www.blogthings.com/whatfingerareyouquiz/

Does anybody know why, since switching to Beta Blogger, the html codes always come up with an error whenever I copy and paste it? Is there something else I should be doing? It's driving me crazy. Short trip, I know.

So which finger are you? And oh yah, it shows up in the preview but not the actual post - in case you couldn't guess, I'm the Pinky Finger.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the ring finger. Sentimental, romantic, all that fun stuff.....:-)

Janet T.

Anonymous said...

Are you pasting in the "edit html" tab? If you're in "compose" tab, maybe that's the problem?