Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thank God You're Here

Did you all watch that show last night? Thank God You're Here. I laughed so hard I about peed my pants. So funny. But then again, I'm easily amused.



So Beastly is just fine after eating all that chocolate. Stupid dog. He got sick on both couches, on the living room floor, on the office floor which happened to include Shaggy's coat because Shag just left it to drop where he took it off, and in his cage. Too much information, I know. It was just really, really disgusting.



Thumbelina likes Molly now, and even sticks her piggies into Molly's mouth and giggles. I mean her toes. We call them piggies (this little piggy went to market...) . And I'm so excited because this girl loves to shop and loves shoes!!! Today I put a teeny pair of runners on her, and as I was loosening the velcro, Thumbelina stuck her foot into the air toward the shoe. Then once they were on, she kept banging the shoes together to make noise, and she was banging her feet on the floor. It was way cute.



We had a nice Easter spent with Husband's family, except only half of his siblings could be there. Everybody loved Thumbelina and she even smiled. Shocking, I know. Not that she would smile at the family, but that she would smile. At people she doesn't know.



She's still not sleeping unless she's being held. Last night was pretty rough, but she did have a new kind of food, so maybe that was the problem. Tonight she only lasted an hour and a half in the play pen. Right now she's with Husband on the couch. They might even both be asleep. She had a peaceful afternoon nap, so I'm still hoping she'll sleep better tonight and not awaken so much, even if we do have to hold her.

So hang on to your seats and get prepared for cuteness overload:



Conducting business with Grandpa (notice my hairbrush...I like my hairbrush):



Playing with Shaggy:


Almost up on my knees:


Cuteness overload:


Meeting my Auntie (we almost have the same birthday):

1 comment:

D & S said...

Very cute pictures. Glad the pooch is doing ok.