Friday, April 20, 2007

Photo Shoot Gone Awry







Thumbelina and I have some new friends at church - a new mom who just had a baby in January. And this was the outfit that she so generously bought for the Little Miss. Isn't it just the sweetest? So I took some pictures this morning to e-mail to my friend. And I have a question for you; I didn't get anything for this lady's baby, even though I meant to (January and February were a tad stressed with craziness)...and now, if I get something for Thumbelina's new friend, would it look like I just gave her something because she gave us something? Has too much time passed? Should I just leave it alone? That's today's dilemma.

The other day, Husband brought me home a triple chocolate donut - this months feature at Tim's. And it was delicious. And I shared with Thumbelina who thought it was pretty grand as well:


So I've been absent this week and I've missed you all. Really, I have. I've been busy doing my office work in the evenings after Thumbelina has gone to sleep; Husband has been home to hold her, thus my free time. And I've been doing it at night before my assistant comes in the next day to do it, because it needs to be done right. It's not her fault really; more mine. I should have hired someone with experience. Now I'll know better for next time.

Tomorrow our families are having an Open House for us, so I'm sure Thumbelina will have her game-face-scowl on. Stay tuned for pictures!

2 comments:

D & S said...

I think it's ok to get your friend something now. She'll understand that in January you were getting ready for your own little one.

Very cute pictures and outfits.

Anonymous said...

Tee hee. Love that you couldn't get a decent picture. SO much fun trying to get them to smile, isn't it? :-) She's still pretty cute, though! :-)

As for the gift, I have no clue, but I'll ditto what dolores said.....

Janet T.