Monday, April 23, 2007

Open House

Saturday was our Open House for Princess Thumbelina and she was even polite to all who came out to meet her. We came home with lots of loot, and I was so tired, I almost didn't even open all the presents...but I knew people would ask me at church on Sunday how I liked their gift, so I forced myself to stay up past 8:00 pm. You know how dumb I am? I didn't even get anyone to walk around taking pictures, nor did I have anyone take a picture of our family. I only got like 6 shots that I took myself. How can I scrapbook with only 6 pictures??

And I'm trying to think of something to blog about, but I'm coming up with a blank. Nothing extraordinary happened at the Open House; my life is full and rich, yet it consists of do we have time for a bath this morning or should we wait until tonight? and Thumbelina is crusty so I wonder if we can squeeze a trip in to town before lunch? and Will Sammi light the match and kill EJ or not? Oh, sorry, that last one isn't really my life, just my friends on tv. Because you know it's on right when Thumbelina has her afternoon nap, and she still insists on being held for her happy nappy.

So before I bore you to tears, I will leave you with some pictures from the weekend.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it.
Tell Thumbelina to make her birthday requests and we will see her soon!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I hear you were sick with a bugg. I hope you're feeling better =)

Thumbelina would like a kitchen playset. Okay, I want one.

She doesn't have very many toys at the moment; hard to believe, isn't it.

AM said...

WOw! That is a lot of stuff you got! And I love that last picture of her in the car!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you were sick with a "bugg" jb! Would that bugg be AB? By the sounds of things I'd be sick of him (er..it) too!

Anonymous said...

Melvinette ... totally uncalled for and way NOT cool. Don't you want to be cool? I will be taking the higher road on this and will not be sending you back any negative comments.

Melvin, I'd be very interested to hear your take on this.

Anonymous said...

Sticks and Stones
Rubber and Glue
Melvinette's
a real big Shmoo.

That sums it up for me. By the way, I have started taking poetry classes at the institute. I think I was fooling myself with the basket weaving classes - I was never going to get the knack of that. Over, under, all a big blunder. See ... it's so obvious.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to ofhend you AB! I just had JB's best interests in mind. After all if you were out of the picture then the door would be open for Melvin to move in! Just think of the fun you could have JB!
Melvin could make you a swinging basket chair and sweep you off your feet with poetry. WOW! Now I'm jealous.