Sunday, July 08, 2007

Family Picnic

Yesterday was our annual family picnic, of which we came late to, and of which I got in trouble from Muther for the lateness. And I'm going to blame it all on Thumbelina...like she cares...she decided to alter her schedule just enough to delay us 90 minutes.

So let's get on to pictures, because I know that's why you all stop by here. It can't be for my intellect and wit. Don't worry, I'm not offended.

Keepin' my kerchief on for a short while:


I don't get much more relaxed than this:


I like my Dad to kiss my piggies while I have my bottle:


Picnicing wears you out:


Especially when you have to stomp on the other kids' balloons:


Oooo, me likey the swings:





And playing with my Dad:




Old people and babies, a great combination:


No more pictures, please:





I was starting to get a complex until Tigger said I could take his picture:

5 comments:

D & S said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Wonderful pictures.

Priscilla said...

What a beautiful child she is. I love the stroller pic with her feet all up.

Too cute.

4D said...

What a great family get together. The paparazzi looked busy. Great photos.

Keep smilin!

kitchu said...

Seriously. HOW much cuter can that girl get? That second photo needs to be matted, framed, and hangin' on a wall.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love those pictures! They are so great. With everyone's hands on their face it looks like my family.