Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Questions Questions

Hey readers, how are you? What's up? What's new? Lookin' great, milkshake!

That's from Jimmy Neutron if you didn't know. And yes, my kids watch entirely too much TV.

So Husband and I watched a movie Saturday night. I don't buy any of what the plot was suggesting and I found quite a bit of it disturbing, but it was still interesting. It's just too bad that someone doesn't invent some sort of machine that can record movies so that you can watch them later instead of having to stay up until 1:00 am watching TV, because you know when you stay up that late and have to get up for church the next morning that your baby is going to be up almost hourly, if not half-hourly. Um, yah.

You know how when you run out of dog food (for your dogs), and the pet food store is closed, so you just buy some other brand your dogs have never had before to tide them over even though they've only ever eaten the one brand from the pet store, and then in the middle of the night they get each get a belly ache, and in the morning there are huge huge messes in their crates for you to clean up? Why does it always happen at night? Why can't these sorts of things happen during the daytime when the dogs go outside? Because waking up first thing in the morning to these sorts of surprises is actually a violation to your olfactory senses.

And you know how when you're changing your baby girl's diaper, and she pees, and you panic and try to soak it up with a new diaper, except you actually cover it up with the outside of the diaper that isn't absorbant at all and you just end up making a mess and getting everything wet? Why can't they make diapers that have a little bit of absorbancy on the outside for just such an occasion?

Please share your words of wisdom with me.

And if you have any remedies for soar glands, I'd really appreciate. My whole neck under my jaw hurts when I yawn. Like really hurts. And I've never had that kind of hurt before. And now I think I might be getting a soar throat. And maybe a fever. Or I could just be imagining it all.

Oy.

2 comments:

crazylady said...

No wisdom to offer. That ended ubruptly when I opened my big fat mouth one day, and said, "Can we ask for twins?".
uh, yeah.

These things happen so we can get to the grave faster.
Hang in there. I'm clinging.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like you have strep, my dear. Better see Mr. Doctor.

As for the puke/poop thing. It always happens at night in this house too. Ugh.