Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Fun

I took Thumbelina to our Pal's house yesterday to play in the leaves. Because the leaves at our house are still mostly green and on the trees. Alas, blogger is unable to upload pictures at this time, so you'll just have to take my word for it that Thumbelina had fun. At one point, she even looked up into the tree and signed more. How cute is that!

So this morning, one of the childs woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I don't know why he was so grumpy. And it wasn't even the teenager, so we can't blame raging hormones. At least he was spared the dreaded bed-head...one less thing to have to battle about...he really, really wanted to take his brother's basketball to school today. I told him he couldn't. Not until he starts doing better in spelling. Spelling is his worst subject, so he just gives up and doesn't even try. I want him to try. He's not too keen on the trying part. We'll see how his test goes today.

Mr. Happy has a supper meeting tonight in another city, so he has my truck, because he's taking some of the guys from the barn. He can fit more people in my truck than his truck, despite his truck being a four-door. Anyway, I keep looking outside and not seeing my truck, so then I start to think I'm not home...

Did I tell you that Thumbelina and her BFF had a play-date on Friday? At the Mall! There's no better place to meet up with friends! The girlies were so cute, being pushed through the mall in their strollers, side-by-side. Our adoption agency is having a party in a few weeks for the kidlets, and it was requested that they wear their Chinese outfits. H&M just happend to have little silk outfits, so we bought them matching dresses. AND our guide that we had in China will be there. So we're all pretty excited about seeing her again and showing off the girlies.

That's about all that's happening here. It's quiet at the moment, which means we should be in for a super-duper day. Hopefully blogger will get the picture problem fixed and I'll be able to post some later on.

1 comment:

4D said...

Lots of good things going on. Sounds like the party will be super fun!

Keep smilin!