Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jokes, Jokes and More Jokes

Zoomer told me a blonde joke the other day:

How did the blonde die raking leaves? She fell out of the tree.

So I told him a blonde joke:

Three blondes are sitting in a bar chanting “51 days”. After a while the bartender says to them, “Ladies, for the past 3 hours you have been sitting here chanting 51 days. Why?” The blondes stop chanting and lookup. “Well,” says one of the blondes, “we just finished a puzzle.” “So, what does that have to do with anything?” the bartender asked. “Well the box says 3 to 5 years. We finished it in 51 days!”

Of course I changed 'the bar' to 'a restaurant'...you know...just in case he decides to tell that joke at church or something.

So now my boys are constantly bugging me to tell them blonde jokes, since I mentioned that I save all the ones that come my way.

Tonight the boys were telling jokes at bedtime tonight.

Shaggy's:

Hey Mom - What time is it if there's 5 bears chasing you? Five after one!

Tigger's:

Hey Mom - how is Winnie the Pooh like Smokey the Bear? They both like honey!

Shaggy's:

Hey Mom - There was this guy and he was riding a horse. They were riding along the road, and in the middle of the road was this dog. The dog said, "Hi." The man said, "I didn't know a dog could talk." And the horse said, "Neither did I!"

That Shaggy is quite risible, isn't he...despite being a bit maladroit at times. But then, aren't we all?

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

At least your kids' jokes make SENSE! My kids do ones like:

"Mom, what do you call a dog with two heads?"

Answer- a doggy woggy poggy.

Reeeallly funny.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Doggy woggy poggy - made me chuckle =)