Saturday, October 27, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request

I received an e-mail from my sister-in-law this morning, that her neice who is 7 months old, has just been diagnosed with accute leukemia. It is aggressive and is in her liver and spleen and the doctors will be doing more tests to determine the best way to treat her. At this time, she has been given a 50-50 chance. Please pray for Brian, Becky, and baby Hailey; I know they would appreciate it.

Baby Hailey is in a children's hospital in the same city where Tigger was born, so I know medically speaking, she is in very good hands. And I can relate somewhat to how Becky must be feeling, since Hailey is their 3rd child...when she is at the hospital with Hailey, she will have tremendous guilt for not being home with her other two children, and if she is home with her other two children, she will feel tremendous guilt for not being at the hospital with Hailey.

Thank you.

4 comments:

kitchu said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Don't lose hope, children are so resilient and often respond MUCH better to treatment for cancer than adults. I can't imagine how frightening this is... but Hailey and her whole family will be remembered in my prayers.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

How scary for them! I will pray for baby Hailey and her family.

4D said...

Praying for good news and a healthy Hailey.

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

I've been so out of the loop lately wrapped up in my own issues. This little girl will be in my thoughts. Wishing you all the best.