Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Frigid

It's cold out. Extremely cold. Frostbite cold. Quite cold. I'm not a fan of the cold.

I've got nothing to blog about today.

Really.

I can't think of anything.

Other than the cold.

We leave for China in 4 1/2 weeks. That's exciting. I need to organize what I've already bought and start crossing things off of my lists. The lists. Goodness the lists. I had no idea how many lists were actually out there. Pages and pages and pages of necessities needed to spend two weeks in China. It makes my head spin.

Time for more coffee.

So I guess I had something to blog about after all besides the cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could blog about the wonderful time you had in the church nursery with your best friend last night!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Does your boss know you're reading blogs on company time???

Anonymous said...

She does now!