Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The House of Flu

Enter At Your Own Risk.

That's what should be posted on our front door.

We are sick. Some of us are better, some of us not so much. Me, I'm on the mend. Yesterday was horrible and I wanted to die, but hey, I've lost 5 lbs. Zoomer has it now, and Husband is just getting it. Shaggy and Tigger had it over the weekend. Although Shaggy never had anything other than a stomach-ache and a fever...although he didn't eat anything for two days...

Anyway.

That's what's happening here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! Get better soon, Funny Farm!

Janet

Anonymous said...

What happened to your "squash all bugs" sarcasm? Sounds like the flu bug is winning. Hmmmmm?

Seriously though - hope you all get better quickly and things get back to your normal.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope you are normal soon.

Anonymous said...

I long to be as normal as you, some day, Melvin.

Anonymous said...

Melvinette - just be yourself. I worry when you set your personal goals so high.

kitchu said...

No fun. Feel better soon.
Kris

Barnettpvcy said...

Melvinette - just be yourself. I worry when you set your personal goals so high.