Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's the year of the pig, in case you were wondering. Husband thought that was pretty fitting, since we have pigs coming out of our ears. Not literally, don't be a silly. But the pigs are popping piglets like pez dispensers. I'm giggling. I humor myself.
So today, instead of celebrating CNY by going to my favourite Chinese restaurant, I'm doing laundry. And lots of it. Tigger is sick, and Shaggy has a fever and a headache. Shaggy didn't eat anything yesterday except for a banana, so you know the poor boy is ill. Tigger has emptied all the contents of his tummy - thank God for tile floors - and he's gone through 5 pajama bottoms since 5 am - it's currently just after 9 am. So, fun times happening here on The Funny Farm. Fun times.
I went to a PartyLite Candle party last night and spent a small fortune.
Husband called Star*Choice about our DVR not working. They're sending us a brand-spanking new one. All we have to do is send the old one back and pay like 13 bucks for shipping. So obviously there is something malfunctioning in their DVR's...and we've been without TV for a month now. I told Husband we're too easy-going and we should start complaining more. I know, I know, you're thinking - that's all you do on this blog is complain - but this is my place to let it all out. So thank you for listening to me while I vent.
And now, there's a washing machine with my name on it.

3 comments:

D & S said...

Happy New Year to you too!

AM said...

I like partylite. WHen your stuff comes in, take a picture for us!

Anonymous said...

YOU have a washing machine with your name on it too? Weird. I didn't know they were personalizing them now.

Janet