Monday, March 27, 2006

All Things Baby

So I found out this weekend that our file is probably in the Review Room; literally made me weak in the knees. It's a good thing I was sitting down. Then my palms got sweaty and clammy and I felt nausious - in a good way of course, but it just seems that our trip to China keeps getting pushed farther and farther out of our reach and we will never go. But now I know the Powers That Be have finished reviewing the files received before August 31, 2005 (our LID is September 13, 2005) because they said so on their website, and logically that means they are reviewing September's files. Wow. But then the last batch of referrals only covered 4 measly days...so the last little day of May, all of June, all of July and all of August still need to receive their referrals before us. And nobody knows how long that will take. It's a good think I've got my European chocolate; I've already eaten 2 pieces (sooooo good) and I think the whole box just might be gone before lunch time.

So since this post is all about the baby, let's talk names. (I just ate another piece of chocolate - coated in sugar - unbelievable!) CJ likes the name Hope. I like it too, although I'm not sure it would flow well with our last name. AJ has horrible tastes in names so I won't even mention his and TJ just is silly - table, sunshine, juice, you get the picture. Husband likes girls names that sound boyish and that's as far as he's willing to talk names since we always change our minds at the last minute; I can live with that. I like Jordan or maybe Jordyn. He likes Samantha but we've had two dogs named Sammie and I'm not sure I want to go there. I am just in awe of people who know right away what the name of their child is going to be. Anyway, I keep trying out names on Husband when I refer to Thumbelina to see what his reaction is; I usually get the grin where he's trying not to smile and he rolls his eyes...

MMMMmmmmm I just had another piece of chocolate - dark chocolate with a creamy filling with little crunch pieces in it.

So in Florida, I managed to sneak off to JC Penneys, love that store, and I bought a few outfits for Thumbelina. Americans, you are so lucky to have the selection of clothing and products that you do. My SIL can always tell if I'm wearing something from the US because it just looks different than what you find in the Great White North. Anyway, I only bought her 4 things and everything was at least 30% off, which makes it even better. Wanna see??? And I bought larger sizes too, so that's my justification this time.
Blogger is giving me grief about pictures again, so I will have to load them one at a time. But isn't this dress sweet?

No comments: