Monday, March 20, 2006

Toodaloo!

Well boys and girls, it's time for me to bid you a fond farewell; try not to miss me too much! Bwahahahaha. I didn't sleep too well last night, knowing that it was the last time I'd be with Husband until next Sunday night...if immigration even lets him back into the country. You know how when you travel internationally and when you're filling out the immigration card and it asks you if you've visited any farms on your travels? Well, that's mainly Husband's trip to Europe...where they have bird flu and mad cow disease and hoof and mouth disease. I told him if they quarantine him and don't let him come home, they had better send someone to come help me out here! I hope my chocolate doesn't melt...

Seriously though, I have that same queaziness in the pit of my stomach that I get before any of CJ's surgeries; I want to throw up and I'm a bundle of nervous energy. I just don't want to say goodbye. Great. Now I'm getting all teary-eyed. But I get to see my boys. I can hardly wait for CJ to scream NO! NO HOMEWORK! I'm bringing lots of bribery, um rewards I mean, to help along with the homework. And all those books are seriously going to put me over the weight limit of luggage!

I'm off to finish packing, tidy up the house a bit, drop the dog off at the vets for the week, go to the bank, get new frames for my glasses (I have the kind with the sunglass clip and one of the little magnets fell out, the guy tried to glue it back in but got too frustrated and ordered me a new pair of frames...I'd like them for Florida), go to the drugstore for shaving cream and what-nots and we need to leave in 3 hours for the airport. Yes, I'm a last minute kind of gal.

I am seriously going to go into blog-withdrawal.

No comments: