Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This 'N That

Today is a great day! It's Tuesday. Nothing special about Tuesday...although when I was a teen you couldn't wear red on a Tuesday or people would think you were... you know...and yes, I am wearing red, but I'm not ...you know...but I digress. The reason it's a good day is because on the CCAA website it says, and I quote "The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before July 31, 2005." Now if that isn't good news, I don't know what is! This means that now the August files will be moving into the review room and you know what that means! Our file was logged in September 13th, remember?! One step closer! So very exciting!

Last Friday Husband and I went and picked out cupboard doors and hardware for our new bathroom...the one down in the new basement that never was finished. Here is a sketch of what it will look like and the look I'm after:



I told Husband that I loved it already! It probably won't be installed until April or May, but we've been 3 months without a sink (we do have a toilet and shower in that bathroom) what's a few more weeks.

We told the boys that they are going to Florida next week and they are beyond excited...except CJ - he's so concerned about Marbles being able to come along. Marbles is his stuffed dog that is literally as big as he is. Husband said he'd have to buy a whole seat just for Marbles; I told CJ we'd try to fit him into the suitcase...we already need a suitcase just for Teddy...CJ doesn't go anywhere without Teddy and Marbles. I'm going to try to find a smaller version of Marbles for him to take on his trip. The first thing he said to me this morning wasn't Good Morning, Mom, it was Did you fit Marbles into the suitcase? Oh boy.

No comments: