Saturday, January 06, 2007

8 Months Old

Dear Baby Girl,

Today is your 8 month birthday. There won't be too many more that you'll have to celebrate apart from your Forever Family. If I could come today to take you home with me I would. I miss you with a fierceness that brings me to tears, and I don't even know what you look like. My arms ache to hold you. I think about you constantly and wonder what you're doing; who you're playing with; if you are feeling a void like we are. Soon, my sweet little one, soon we will meet. There are no words to describe how much I love you. So until we do meet face to face, just know that we pray for you every day and we cannot wait to get to know you and bring you home.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snif....feeling your pain.

Rhonda said...

I guess I'm a little late to the party, I forgot you were getting your referral this batch. A hearty congratulations to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

oh i know your just aching to see her, hold her, touch her, hear her, watch her!!! can't wait for that to come true for you :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sigh. THat is SO nice. She's waiting for you too! :-)