Friday, January 05, 2007

Yikes!

I was down stairs doing laundry and I could hear Shaggy yelling, Mom, Mom!

What is the emergency!

He finally found me (I wasn't hiding this time) and said, I'm making cookies!

I just looked at him with one eyebrow raised and he said, Don't worry, I washed my hands! Is two half a cups one cup?

Don't worry indeed.

Blogger isn't letting me post pictures, so you'll just have to use your imagination about what my kitchen looks like at the present time. And we're out of eggs, so these cookies are 'egg-free'. Yummy.

I think this is a lesson to all of us not to do laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! No eggs! And all those chickens. You'd think you'd have at least one egg around someplace.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's the lesson that I will take with me from this. Don't DO LAUNDRY! Love it. Poor you.....I can only imagine the mayhem that would ensue if my kids decided to "make cookies". YUCK! :-)

Janet T.