Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just Some Things

I ordered a girly-girl diaper bag from Perrin at Pink Evita, and I just received it in the mail on Friday. It is sooooooo girly-girl and I love it so much. Perrin even made a matching one for Thumbelina! Her first purse! How sweet is that. Unfortunately, blogger isn't letting me upload the pictures, but you can see them here. And I even had one of Tigger modeling Thumbelina's purse too. That picture is priceless. So this particular diaper bag will be for going to church and other fun places. I have purchased a backpack style diaper bag for our trip to China, which isn't as pretty, but I'm sure I can cram more baby stuff in it and it will be easier to lug around.

And Tina at the Story of You has Thumbelina's picture up on our home page, and we have officially moved from the Waiting for Referrals section to the Ready to Go section. So exciting! Go check it out! It makes me cry! I'm such a wuss! I can't stop using exclamation points! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those bags are great ;) I love the girly girl diaper bag & matching kallie purse, oh so sweet ;) I have to avoid that site, seeing as I love purses, i'd go a tad broke over there!! Oooo i'm sure your buying so many pink things for her, she'll be so, so pretty!!

Pink Evita said...

You are too sweet. Thanks for the bloggie plug. I'm having a ball making them, especially for waiting families.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOORAY! Soon, soon, soon! You'll be leaving to get Kallie! (did I mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name?) Going to look at your new diaper bag right now......