Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Good Tuesday Morning

Hello my friends. Not too much happening here in Jaj-ville today. Our morning went unusually smooth - too smooth - maybe because it's Halloween. I have to finish the boys' costumes for the party tonight but first I'm going to see a surgeon about getting some moles surged. And hopefully he'll be able to do it in his office today. Although one is pretty close to my eye, so I don't know about that one. But wouldn't it be funny if I showed up for the party tonight with stitches on my face and a black eye? Funnier if it was someone else, but still funny. Husband is flying home tonight. I was joking with him that since was flying home on Halloween, his costume could be a smile. He didn't find the humor in that...anyway, I've got stuff to do. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Lola said...

ooohhh. Did he give you his angry eyes?

Nishawtcq said...

ooohhh. Did he give you his angry eyes?