Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Potpourri of Thoughts

Last night the boys and I were driving to AWANA, and Tigger was telling me what section he was working on - the books of the Old Testament. But he was having trouble remembering the last few books. And then he said, I'm just like Spiderman losing his powers because I can't remember. Yup. I'm just like Spiderman.

Words of Wisdom from Tigger: Make sure you dress warm, Mom, because if you're warm, you'll never be cold again.

Yesterday when the mail arrived, there was an envelope addressed to us and inside was a blank envelope with a stamp. Inside the blank envelope was a cheque and a note from the post office saying we forgot to address the envelope and they were returning it to us...but at least I remembered the stamp!

Nobody has quit yet today. So that's good.

We have an algae-eater fish in the aquarium now. He's fascinating to watch. Really.

All week I've been thinking each day was Wednesay or Thursday when it was only Monday or Tuesday. And now that it's Thursday, I keep thinking it's only Tuesday.

Husband is supposed to be going to Montreal next week for a few days of meetings...except without employees he's not sure he can make it. We're still hoping to hear from the guy who was fired and then unfired when we found out his mother died, so if he starts next week, I'm sure Husband will be going. But I can't go. And I can't sleep if Husband isn't with me so it should be some interesting times.

So that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Very interesting. Especially the words of wisdom by Tigger. Yep, so true.