Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've Been Meme'd

To list 5 weird/odd things about me. I'm not weird...at least I didn't think I was until I started thinking about all my little idiosyncrasies. Only 5? Here goes:

  • I can only use tooth gel to brush my teeth. No paste. Only gel. My teeth do not like the feeling of paste. Only gel.
  • My towels all have to be folded exactly the same way, with the fold in the middle facing out so when you open the the closet door, you see nice neat towels. Not the ends. Hate it when you see the ends. And the ends all have to be in the same direction - towards the wall.
  • I iron all shirts except t-shirts - which means I do a lot of ironing since the boys wear polo shirts to school. I've tried just hanging them up fresh from the dryer, but I can tell they're not ironed and I need to iron them anyway.
  • I save packets of ketchup and other condiments. Not that I actually use them again, but it just seems wasteful to throw them out. Except salt & pepper. I don't save those - that's just weird.
  • I usually start Christmas shopping in August with my master list being made in July. This year I'm behind because I didn't start until September.

So now I get to meme 5 other people, so I choose: Lola, Pauline, Alfred's Mom, Julie and Janet. And if you don't actually have a blog, feel free to play along and put your answers in the comments section.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I dont think you are weird at all. I think we have alot in common. I like to iron things too. I am not allowd to iron right now thow becus one time I hurt Fluffy. She is ok. it was just an accident. Doug says you seem very nice and stuff. Of course Im not supposed to listen to Doug becus he is not real. Real friends shake hands. That is why Doug is not real. Maybe I will shake your hand one time.

Just dont be weird ok becus you are not.

Im glad we had this talk.

Anonymous said...

You can save the salt and pepper for kids lunches or picnics!!!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm COMPLETELY with you on the tooth "gel" thing. I hate paste too. It's just too.....well, pasty! Now, the ironing thing....that's weird. :-) I'll do my "weird" list later today. I need some time to think about it- I'm just so boring! :-)

Janet T.

J said...

I iron a lot too - once a year to put labels on camp clothes!!lol Actually, since discovering the ever useful Sharpie pen, I don't need labels anymore...anyone need an iron??lol Judy, could you go to my blog and e-mail me... odd request, but don't know how else to reach you!!lol

Julie (of Emma and Thomas)