Thursday, December 07, 2006

Countdown to Thumbelina - 23

I just got an e-mail from Blockbuster about new movies that are out, so that's today's topic in our Countdown to Thumbelina - Favourite Christmas/Seasonal/Holiday Movies:

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
3. Frosty the Snowman
4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
5. The Little Drummer Boy
6. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
7. Elf
8. Home Alone
9. Home Alone 2
10. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
11. Christmas With the Kranks
12. While You Were Sleeping
13. Planes, Trains & Automobiles
14. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
15. Forrest Gump - there's a Christmas scene in there so stop giving me grief!
16. Family Man
17. The Family Stone

And since 23 is a daunting number to fill, the following are movies I hope to see sometime this holiday season:

18. Santa Claus
19. Santa Claus 2
20. Santa Claus 3 (there is a 3rd one right?)
21. Nightmare Before Christmas
22. A Christmas Story
23. The Star of Christmas (Veggie Tales)

And no, I've never seen Miracle on 34th Street, nor have I seen It's a Wonderful Life. And no, they have not made my list because I've started to watch each of them and just couldn't make it past the first 10 minutes. Nothing against these movies, they're just not my thing.

So - share, share, share!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

I like the movie "Jack Frost"....but it's a sad one!

Dawn and Dale said...

Just wanted to drop in to say thanks for always commenting on our blog!! It's sooo great to have you drop in!!

Blessings!

Dawn

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Pauline - I have seen Jack Frost, and it was a good movie, but it's one of those movies that I can't ever watch again. Just too sad.

Dawn - You're welcome! And thanks for stopping in here as well!