Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Countdown to Thumbelina - 24

Just for AB I took pictures of my face. But blogger was unable to complete my request of uploading them, so you're outta luck.

Shaggy and Tigger were making up a song this morning to the tune of O Holy Night (this site has music, so if you're at work you might want to turn down the speakers before you get into trouble for wasting company time reading blogs) - something about O Holy Night, I fell into the toilet....and then I tuned them out.

So today's Top 25 will be Favourite Christmas Songs/Carols:

1. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
3. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
4. Jingle Bell Rock
5. Little Drummer Boy
6. O Little Town of Bethlehem
7. I'll Be Home for Christmas
8. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
9. Silver Bells
10. What Child Is This
11. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
12. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
13. A Holly, Jolly Christmas
14. Here Comes Santa Claus
15. The First Noel
16. Go Tell It On the Mountain
17. Angels We Have Heard On High
18. O Holy Night
19. Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
20. Twelve Days of Christmas
21. Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland
22. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...)
23. Silent Night, Holy Night
24. Joy to the World

So what Christmas songs make you sing along?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear the entire Shaggy/Tigger rendition of O Holy Night. It sounds very interesting. I would love to help them with some of the lyrics.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Yes, I'm sure you would.

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of your selections with a couple of exceptions. (I find the drummer boy to be a little annoying.)I have to add Bryan Adams Christmas Time though. I love that song and the lyrics.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I don't know that song. Have a pa-ram-pa-pam-y day!

Pauline said...

All Christmas songs make me sing along......but I have to agree with jb that the little drummer boy is annoying....I'd like Wonderful Christmas ime by Paul McCartney