Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm Back

You know, from the surgeon. Sans moles. And they hurt. Or what used to be the moles hurt. Because the freezing is coming out. And my cheek feels weird. So. I have a giant bandaid across my nose and the other spot couldn't have a bandaid since it was close to my eye. So I have what looks like a cigarette burn and now my eye is starting to turn a lovely shade of dark. And the cigiarette burny looking thing will scab and I'm not to pick the scab. Scabs irritate me and I pick. Even in my sleep. I think I'll need to wear oven mitts to bed or something. Just thought you'd want an update. Because you care.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Shaggy will think you are very cool looking

Thumbelina's Mom said...

No doubt. He is nothing if not predictable.

Anonymous said...

aww best of luck with the healing :) i hope it clears up for your concert that your husband is taping :) i'm sure you look beautifull regardless!!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Husband said I still look beautiful to him...Shaggy said I look like Frankenstein...

Anonymous said...

well go with husband, he knows best!! kids are nothing if not honest, gotta hand that much to them.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I hope you heal really quickly so noone can call you Frankenstein.....I'm sure you look fine, even with all the bandages. My kids would love it.

Anonymous said...

I think it would be a good idea to take several pictures and post them here so we can see them and give you our honest opinions.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I'd rather not, thankyouverymuch.