Saturday, December 02, 2006

Countdown to Thumbelina - 28

So I had this dream last night about a turkey sandwich. And now I want to cook a turkey so that I can make myself a turkey sandwich. Must be because I watched Spanglish last night (sorry, I can't link to it because for some reason my nav tool bar is missing, so you'll just have to google it). Loved the movie, and the sandwich that Adam Sandler made for himself looked soooooooo delicious...which is why I think I dreamt of a sandwich. Which brings us to today's Top 28 - Comfort Foods! And we could all use a little comfort this weekend...

1. Joe Louis
2. Toast and Peanut Butter
3. Cherry Cheesecake
4. Cake with lots and lots of Icing
5. Icing from the bowl
6. Cookie Dough
7. Cookie Dough Ice Cream
8. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
9. Nachos and Salsa
10. Ruffles and Onion Dip
11. Corn Chips
12. Sour Cream & Onion Chips
13. Ketchup Chips
14. Party Mix
15. Popcorn
16. Any Flavoured Popcorn
17. Peanut Brittle
18. Brownies
19. Molton Lava Cake
20. Whip Cream
21. More Whip Cream
22. Chocolate Chip Cookies with Whip Cream in the middle
23. Smores
24. Cherry Pie-Irons (and I don't even go camping!)
25. Chocolate from Europe
26. Grilled Cheese with onions
27. Scrambled Eggs

and last but not least
28. Turkey Sandwich

Obviously these were in no particular order. Such a healthy eater I am. So what foods comfort you?

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I also love #'s :2,8,9,18,19,and 25. Let's see.....hot chocolate, a hot cup of tea, chicken noodle soup, and licorice! (RED!)