Monday, April 03, 2006

Dilemma

This is my living room. I don't like it. I don't like how the pictures are arranged on the wall and mantle and I don't know what to put on top of the entertainment centre. I used to have it loaded with family pictures, and I liked that, but, and this is just me being anal, it irritates me to no end when the housekeeper comes through and dusts and the pictures are not at the exact angle they were before...and what I mean by exact is that I spend at least 10 minutes moving things just a smidge and looking at them from all angles of the room until I get it just right again. And then I get frustrated and grump at Husband. And he ever so quietly walks to another room all the while rolling his eyes. What I really love is my Live Laugh Love picture; I just bought it on Friday in Buffalo. But I'm not sure if that's the best spot for it.

I don't know how to fix it. I see pictures in magazines of living rooms and I think I want that but then I don't know how to make it happen because I have different kinds of furniture than what's in the magazines. Eventually the entertainment centre will be moved down into the new basement and some day I would love love love to have a Baby Grand Piano right in the corner by the fire place. Ooooo, I can dream right? So that's today's dilemma. I'll tell you about tomorrow's dilemma when it happens tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I have to say, I would be thrilled if someone came thru my house and dusted my pictures..I wouldn't care if they were upside down if they were clean. Secondly, I really like your Live, Laugh Love picture also. So much in fact that I just asked my mom if she happened to have that store and if so if she could keep an eye out for it. Here is hoping! JB