Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Aimee to tell 6 weird things about me. Where to start. Really, I don't find these weird at all, just maybe something you didn't know about me:

1. I alphabetize my spices...not weird in the last - I'm sure everybody does that.

2. The flowers on my dinner plates must be facing the correct way, even in the dishwasher. When the boys set the table they always put the plates upsidedown to irritate me.

3. The glasses and cups are placed in the cupbard in order according to their size...but you do that too, I'm sure.

4. I cannot sleep with my ear uncovered. It needs to be either covered with my hair or with my blanket. Ok, this one might be a teensy bit weird. And I can only sleep on my left side.

5. I have to shave my legs in order - if I do the wrong one first it throws my inner-gyroscope off for the rest of the day. And don't ask me which leg it is because at the moment I'm not in the shower and I really don't know until I start shaving as to which leg gets shaved first.

6. I fold underwear. Fits in the drawers better, but it also looks nicer too.

So now I have to tag 6 people:

Catherine

Julie

Richmond

MaryMia

Kendra

Ninotchka

If you have already been tagged then don't worry about it!
Rules of the tag:

1) Now you list 6 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog and in my comments section. Then tag 6 more people.

2) Leave a comment in their comments section telling them they are tagged and to go to your blog.

Have Fun!!! And I apologize if I've tagged you and you didn't even know I've been reading your blog. I really am rather normal...well in my eyes...

5 comments:

Richmond said...

Wow, I got double tagged on this one! :)

And yes, you are perfectly normal -- well at least compared to me...

Richmond said...

Okay, my post is up! Ping!

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://azxwcugz.com/hqof/nksk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ywtaacmr.com/aunk/nlpr.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://azxwcugz.com/hqof/nksk.html | http://ahrtyvdk.com/pvih/yawl.html