Tuesday, April 25, 2006

YAY! YAY! YAY!

The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before September 30, 2005.

The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before June 6, 2005.


We've made it through the screening process! They didn't turn us away!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I am giddy with glee and all giggly...I've been so worried for the last little bit that the Chinese officials would find something about us that they didn't like and they would turn us down. I can't concentrate. Can you just imagine what I'll be like when we actually receive our referral??? Our LID is September 13, 2005 and my very unofficial prediction is that we will receive our referral in September or October and travel in November or December. And I'm okay with that. YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!
Oh yah, CONGRATULATIONS to all those who will be receiving their referrals in the next few days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! One more step closer!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Hey Stranger, where've you been?

Anonymous said...

Sorry - it's been a bit busy around here.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Okay, I forgive you...you need to procrastinate like I do. It's very...oh I'll think of the word later.