Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

No school...sleep in...visit with family...reflecting on what Easter is all about...that's my day today. Oh, and helping AJ and CJ do their boards for the Science Fair; and trying to clean up all the dry-wall dust mess that Blondie made yesterday; I'll post about that next week. Our choir is singing the cantata Up From the Grave and my ladios trio is singing one song; I know the tune, just don't know all the words yet, but a portion goes Blessed are they who have not seen, yet in faith they do believe... and I never really thought too much about that before now. Those who accepted Christ when He was here on earth physically got to see Him and talk with Him; for us who are believing through faith...we'll get a special blessing in Heaven because of it. Does that even make sense? Am I just rambling? Anyway those are my thoughts today and I'm thankful that someone took the time to tell me about God's love.

I'm going to try and visit my SIL, Sylvie, sometime today or tomorrow...she fell down some stairs about 10 days ago as she was holding Pudge and sprained her ankle. Not just any sprain mind you, but a level 3 sprain with torn ligaments. Pudge is fine, not even a bump or bruise on him. Sylive, however, is not so fine.

Pretty, isn't it.

I was visiting with her the other day and catching her up on all the drama of Days. She hasn't seen it really since Marlena was possessed, but she knew about the stalker and everyone being murdered...and I had to explain the whole island thing and the parrallel Salem to her. She had no idea about Chelsea/Georgia being alive and Shawn and Mimi and Philip and Belle; and now this whole Austin-Sammi, Lucas-Carrie fiasco...so much to talk about.

Anyway, I hope your Easter is peaceful and one full of spiritual reflection and renewal. Oh...and enjoy a piece of chocolate for me too, preferrably dipped in peanut butter...I'm still working on losing those extra chocolate from Europe pounds.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Contacts How to/FAQ Pricelists Products-catalogue Sitemap New Arrival Action sale Printer friendly LCD Modules Cooling LED diodes Products of LED E-catalogue1 E-catalogue2 LCM BLUE LCM GREEN LCM RED LCM Graphic Multimeters Panel meters Packing. Although the First World War troubled Arrhenius personally--he was friendly with many scientists on both sides of the conflict, and worked successfully to repatriate those who had been made prisoners of war--he is said to have been contented with both work and family throughout the last decades of his life. ááááááááááá As part of 3MÆs Clean-Trace Hygiene Management Solution (HMS), using the Clean Trace equipment helps assess standards of hygiene and High granularity liquid-argon electromagnetic and hadronic sampling calorimeters are used.