Friday, September 15, 2006

BPOH - Bonus Room

This week on BPOH we are featuring a bonus room or a room we didn't get posted. Since I still don't have my bathrooms looking presentable enough (come to find out I need wood screws to put up the towel bars, shelf and mirror, and I just don't get to TSC that often) I will be showcasing my Scrapbooking Room. In all it's messy glory.

The view from the doorway:


Standing in the door:
Why yes, that is chalk scribbled on the cork board.

Inside the closet:
I'm not sure if I remember what all is in there...

Scrapbooking Central:


Some more of my supplies sloppily on the floor within easy reach:


What I like best about this room is that it is Mine. All Mine. Which means I can leave my supplies sitting out on the table and not have to put them away right away (or ever) while I work on layouts. Looking at the pictures my room likes really sad and boring...I'm thinking I should move that knee-wall somewhere else where it will be more useful, and maybe I should get cupboards or shelving installed on the wall above my table. But I like it and I don't notice the drabness of it all while I'm in there working so I guess I don't need to worry about it.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sam said...

You should see how bad the work-room looks at my sister's house!!! She lives 3 blocks from me so we play at her house. You couldn't pay me to post a photo of it!! LOL!

If you send me a private email, I might be able to help with your 4th grader's school problem. My 4th grader is having a very similar problem and we are going through testing right now.

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Sam (Just Keep Swimming)
drewnsam@woh.rr.com

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think having a room that is all yours sounds heavenly! NOBODY moves anything? Sigh. That's awesome!

Janet T.