Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Friday

Since we've done diddly-squat with the boys all summer, we've decided to take them away for the long weekend before school starts. Except instead of being a long weekend, we have to cut it short. As in we'll be away tonight and tomorrow because Husband has to work on Sunday and Monday (and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday....you get the idea). Part of me is saying what's the point but I don't want to be a downer. We were originally thinking of going to The Ex but with Ernesto on his way, we're thinking anything outdoors won't be too much fun. We could go here or here or even here...we just haven't really thought about it enough yet. And we haven't thought about what to do with the dogs either...

But today I need to get the bills paid, the employees paid, do laundry, pack, make sure everything is ready for school on Tuesday because I'm sure there will be nothing open on Monday...which means I should start thinking about what to send for their lunches...so I'm sorry to say the BPOH Bathroom edition will have to wait until Monday; I have a mirror to put up, 4 towel bars and a picture to hang still. And I don't know how to use power tools.

Enjoy your day my dears!

2 comments:

Lola said...

Power tools are fun!! Just don't get them too close to your boobs. They don't mix. Yes, I speak from experience.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Do tell! Do tell!