Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dentists

I just got back from the dentist not too long ago. I had to have a new filling; I'm now at that age where all my orignal fillings are starting to wear down and break and they are needing to be replaced. So my dentist asked me if I wanted silver or white for my filling. I don't think I've ever been asked that before and I didn't really have an answer for him other than to say, "Nobody really looks in your mouth anyway except for your dentist, so what does it matter?" He chose silver for me. My mouth is still frozen, although I am able to eat Joe Louis. Very important. Husband thought my smile was a bit lop-sided and made it a point to tell me so. He's a dear.

I stopped at Wal-Mart on my way home; not because I needed anything, but because the shopping highlight of our piddly little town is 'Zellers'. Woohoo. I have got to stay out of the baby section; I went there only to check out prices for cribs and highchairs, but then I saw this and bought it:

Isn't it darling?! And if for some unforeseen, bizarre reason Thumbelina is not able to wear it, I can always give it away as a shower gift, right? Yes, I'm very good at justifying my purchases!

1 comment:

M3 said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Hey if you can't use them, (and we're not referred boy twins or something bizarre like that), just send those cute little togs my way! ;-)