Friday, February 10, 2006

WOW!

This is way too cool! Last July, I entered the 1st Annual Pheathered Phriends Photo Contest that the Chicken Farmers of Canada had, depicting life on the farm. I submitted 3 pictures (I'm not even sure which ones now) and never heard diddly-squat from them; I can't remember if they acknowledged that I sent in pictures or not...they might have. Anyway, today I picked up a parcel at the post office, trying to remember for the life of me what I bought on e-bay this time, and it was something from CFC. Turns out I won first place! Check out my $75 valued prize:


Happy Father's Day Husband!

I had to sign an authorization form stating that CFC can use my photo in various promotional initiatives as well as on their website. So since I sent in 3 pics, I really have no idea which one won. As soon as I find out, I'll post it or direct you to their website to have a peek.

Wow. I'm just really excited!

No comments: