Monday, February 20, 2006

Dislikes

I really, really, really dislike the way Kathie Lee Gifford sings. Don't like it at all. Not one little bit.

Conversation just overheard between new cleaning girl (who happens to be the sister of my neighbour - weird and now I'm self-conscious over my messy house - and old cleaning girl who is no good at all but is usually paired with one of the better cleaners:

New Girl: Is there an extra garbage bag so that I can empty the garbage in the bathroom? It's full.

Old Girl: No, that's okay.

Excuse me but it isn't okay! The cleaning crew is supposed to empty the garbages but they never do, and I don't want the new girl trained in the bad habits of the old girl. I'm going to draft a letter to the company and give them all my complaints with photos to make my points, let Husband read it over so that he can tell me I'm too harsh and bitter, then I'll revise my letter to sound somewhat nice and mail it off. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dislikes are:

Meals: Curry
Vegetables: Lima Beans
T.V.: Soaps of any kind
Animals: Skunks
Seasons: Winter
Day of Week: Monday
Miscellaneous: telemarketers

Hope that helps??