Monday, February 27, 2006

Good News and Bad News

Good News: CJ is only viral and doesn't need antibiotics.

Bad News: He's off home from school again today.

Good News: It's sunny out today.

Bad News: I don't have blinds on my office windows yet so the sun is bouncing off my van and blinding me.

Good News: I'm firing my house cleaning crew.

Bad News: They're here today irritating me because I haven't mailed off the letter yet.

Good News: I have a new housecleaner; she was here last Monday and is the sister of my neighbour. I saw her at the grocery store on Saturday and she brought up that her partner wasn't very thorough; Merry was shocked when NotMerry said they were finished. Merry is wanting to do houses on her own so I think I might be her first client!

Bad News: She will be charging $15.00 an hour. Oh WAIT! That isn't bad news because that's what I'm paying now.

Okay, the cleaners just left and now I'm feeling guilty. We had a nice conversation and I don't want to get anybody in trouble; at the same time at least I'm not the only person who feels I'm paying for a half-a@@ed job.

No comments: