Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Things are Slow

Not too much happening on the home front lately. The kids have all taken turns being sick; germs seem to be the only thing they willingly share. Hopefully now that the weather has turned a little colder, the germs will go back to their hibernations. Don't you wish you looked this cute when you are sick?!

Did you watch the Superbowl on Sunday? AJ was sick so we stayed home from church; I wasn't feeling the greatest, so Husband stayed home to take care of us all...I told AJ it was pretty convenient that he got sick on Superbowl Sunday! Eleven-year-olds don't quite get sarcastic humor. I only watched the game for the commercials, and I didn't see them all because I was doing laundry and making cards: Isn't it pretty!

Back to the commercials, my favourite one was the Sprint commercial where there are two guys in a locker room bragging about what their phones can do...I couldn't stop laughing! Even watching it on the internet the next day, it was still hilarious! Husband's favourite was the two doctors standing over a patient, one doctor kills a fly with the heart zapper things and then in walk the wife and little girl as the other doctor said, "Yep, that killed him." Husband liked the expression on the little girl's face as she let go of her balloon.

Today I'm off to go scrapbooking. I feel kind of bad because there is a lot of work that I'm ignoring and setting aside so that I can have a day to myself...but I know by the time I get there, all guilty feelings will have been pushed deeper and deeper and deeper inside of me until I don't even know they're there. I intend to have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I caught some germs from someone at work. I feel fine, but my voice is about an octave deeper. I think wife would prefer I kept this voice full time. My "How you doin" sounds much better now.

I liked the streaking goat commercial and the Sprint one.

Hope the kids get better soon! Tell them UE says Hi.